.grantPrivilegegenerating invalid queries (#239)
- doc: a documentation issue in
.createRetentionPolicy's options (#238)
fieldsbeing swapped in a couple of usage examples
Stable release! No new changes.
- breaking (only TypeScript): interfaces have been renamed and prefixed with an
- added compatibility with Node 4 (and non-ES6 targets with polyfills).
- Fix more documentation typos.
- Fix requests to
- breaking: The
epochproperty in the IQueryOptions type has been renamed to
- Multiple fixes have been made for Webpack support, awaiting resolution of node-libs-browser#41
- Fixed an issue where precision could be lost when querying for nanosecond precision.
timecolumns in Results are parsed to NanoDates, increased NanoDate parsing speed.
- Fixed various compatibility issues with browser polyfills.
- Documentation typos have been fixed (thanks @dandv!) and made more consistent.
5.0.0 is a port/rewrite of node-influx to TypeScript, aiming to provide a stronger foundation while fixing many of the pain points and bugs which currently exist. These include issues with escaping data passed to node-influx, date handling difficulties, quirks in the connection, and the lack of complete unit tests. We also take the opportunity to build a more modern, promise-based API. Concretely, here's what we've got for you:
- A modern promise based API;
- Order-of-magnitude performance increases (varying per situation);
- A more consistent API with predictable and consistent escaping;
- The ability to correctly and accurately deal with times;
- The ability to correctly and accurately deal with all data types;
- Fix some methods plain not working;
- Isomorphism, allowing the adapter to work in both Node and the browser;
- Less weird connection pool failures;
- Much better and more complete documentation;
Please see the documentation linked in the readme for more information. The following is a list of breaking changes:
- breaking: all methods have been modified to return promises
- breaking: result output for grouped results has changed
- breaking: data passed into Influx, except where otherwise noted, will be escaped automatically
- breaking: the point structure for
.write*methods has changed
- breaking: the
.writePointmethod has been removed
.writeSeriesas been more appropriately renamed
- breaking: write methods now write in nanosecond precision by default
.getSeriesNameshas been renamed
- breaking: the old
.getSeriesmethod has been removed in favor of the behaviour exhibited by
- breaking: the InfluxDB client must now be invoked as
- breaking: the connection pool configuration has changed
2016-10-06, Version 4.2.3
- bug: globalAgent ignored during HTTPS communication (#207)
- bug: fix methods using deprecated GET which should be using POST (#191 and #188)
- improvement: Support writing RFC3339 timestamps (#203)
- improvement: Added a non-failing error message when the body is empty (#160)
- docs: fix confusing terminology with series versus measurement (#205)
- docs: update links in CONTRIBUTING.md (#199)
- docs: fix "deprecated" typo in docs (#184)
2016-09-15, Version 4.2.2
Shoutout to @dandv for lots of awesome PRs this release!
- improvement: sort tags before writing for greater performance (#179)
- improvement: make code compliant with the latest
- bug: fix escaping of quotes in strings (#183)
- bug: fix empty result from
getDatabaseNamesthrowing errors (#168)
- docs: fix messy terminology and typos (#183 and #170)
- docs: include the full license file and copyright (#180)
- docs: fix instructions to run
standardinstead of just
2016-05-05, Version 4.2.0
- typings: Added TypeScript definitions, thanks to @SPARTAN563 (#129)
- init-url: Added support for configuring the client using a url (#128)
- deps: Updated lodash dependency (#133)
- _createKeyTagString: Fix '=' char escaping in KeyTagString (#127)
- _createKeyValueString/_createKeyTagString: Fix encoding failues on objects containing a 'length' key (#126)